Sunday, June 1, 2008

100 for 100: Day 6

I went to my first raw vegan restaurant tonight! My husband and I enjoyed the fare at Ahimsa, a fantastic restaurant in New Haven. My favorite course, by far, was the eggplant manicotti. It was stuffed with macademia nut cheese and topped with a chunky marinara sauce. Holy Christ, it was SO GOOD. I have no idea how many calories I consumed, but I'm sure with all the nut cheese, it was plenty. I also had wine and unfiltered sake - we had the Chef's Menu with wine pairing. It was expensive as all heck, but I was stuffed full and it was definitely fun to not know what we were getting!

Today, I weighed 258.5. This is up 1 pound from yesterday, for a total of 4.5 pounds lost during my trial.

For my breakfast and snacks, I had:

(I'll do better about recording times and stuff tomorrow. ((Well, it is tomorrow at the moment.)) So, I'll do better today!)

Breakfast:

Oranges - 350 grams, 164.5 calories, .4 grams fat, 3.3 grams protein

Snack:

Cherries - 390 grams, 245.7 calories, .8 grams fat, 4.1 grams protein

Lunch:

Salad avec:

Avocado - 120 grams, 192 calories, 17.6 grams fat, 2.4 grams protein
Tomatoes - 140 grams, 25.2 calories, .3 grams fat, 1.2 grams protein
Cilantro - 16 grams, 3.7 calories, .1 gram fat, .3 grams protein
Cucumber - 290 grams, 43.5 calories, .3 grams fat, 1.9 grams protein

Total pre-dinner - 675 calories, 19 grams fat, 13 grams protein

<3,
Sarah

No comments: