Monday, June 9, 2008

100 for 100: Day 15

I wish I was better about writing every day, but sometimes life gets carried away. Yesterday, I had a super busy day of birthday parties and concerts, which was awesome fun! I ate only fruit yesterday, which helped in the oppressive heat. I weighed 255, which is up .5 pounds from Saturday.

This morning, I weighed 255 which is exactly the same as yesterday. I think I'm about to get that monthly woman thing, so not losing weight isn't a huge deal. I know I'm still eating healthy, and I feel great - so THAT is the big deal!

I had another great and healthy eating day today. LOTS of fruit, because again - it was friggin' hot.

I ate like, four bananas to begin with. I am starting to really warm up to bananas, but oranges still rule as my favorite fruit.

Bananas -

I kept Ester home because it was so silly hot, and I really didn't want her running around outside at preschool. It was adorable, because she ate like me the entire day. All fruits, all at random intervals. I swear, she's a raw vegan in the making.

I had a midmorning snack of strawberries, which made me not so hungry for lunch. They really hit the spot! Aileen came home early; they dismissed school because of the heat. That reminds me, I have to email her teacher. Thank you, Blogspot!

Strawberries -

Then, early afternoon, I was craving cucumber. CRAVING. So, I ate a lot. Like, a cucumber and a half. BWAHAHAHA, watch out cucumbers!

Cucumbers -

Jeremy went to Rhode Island today and installed a plotter for one of his clients. The neat thing about him going to Rhode Island is that, despite the distance away, he usually gets home early.

For dinner, I had my very last of my yummy wraps. I can't believe I thought sprouted grain bread was raw! I picked my own mint from the garden, so it was extra special.

Ezekiel Bread Tortilla
Avocado (Sorry Ash, I'll be good when um, the book gets here!)
Tomato
Cucumber
Mint and Red Pepper to garnish

This is taking forever because people keep talking to me, so I will add all the numbers in tomorrow.

I watched Monster tonight, and HOLY GOD, that was a good movie. I never, ever thought Charlize Theron could be ugly. She was great!

<3!

1 comment:

badash said...

ha ha you don't have to apologize.

sounds like you are doing great! Fruit is amazing!

By the way, Do you know what the cheapest fruits are???

My dad said that i have to wait until i am 18 to do the raw food diet, but im not listening to him, i cant go back! But i do need help to make it cheaper... any ideas?