Wednesday, June 4, 2008

100 for 100: Day 10

Eesh. What a day.

Let's start with the good stuff:

Today, I weighed in at 255.5. That is 7 pounds down from my start of 262.5 just ten days ago. Yay!

I always weigh myself about 15 minutes after I wake up. I go potty, putter around, check my email, tackle hug Ester, and weigh myself.

This morning, I had 3 oranges for breakfast.

Oranges - 334 grams, 157 calories, .4 grams protein, 3.1 grams protein

After I dropped Ester off at school, I came home and did my game host shift. Thankfully, there were no problems and I had a nice, relaxing morning. I love when the online community is calm and collected. While on my shift, I had a fantastic snack of pineapple!

Pineapple -634 grams, 304.3 calories, .8 grams fat, 3.4 grams protein

Jeremy and I had our weekly therapy meeting, and came up with some really great ideas. People, if any of you have any marital issues AT ALL - just go to counseling. If anything, it's great to have a mediator to bring clear perception to your problems. We've been going for about two months, and it has been SUPREMELY helpful. I really, really enjoy my sessions but danged, I am emotional worn out afterwards.

I came home, and made myself a wrap with an Ezekiel tortilla. I swear to God, those are my new favorite things. Yay for sprouted wheat bread!

Sarah's Favorite Wrap -

Ezekiel Bread sprouted Grain Wrap (these are RULE!) - 57 grams, 85.5 calories, 2 grams fat, 3.4 grams protein
Spinach - 30 grams, 6.9 calories, .1 gram fat, .9 grams protein
Tomato - 148 grams, 26.6 calories, .3 grams fat, 1.3 grams protein
Avocado - 140 grams, 224 calories, 20.5 grams fat, 2.8 grams protein


I also did my second YouTube video, which I am going to do my best to put up tonight. The difference is SO AMAZING. Not only have I lost seven pounds, but I have gained so much LIFE. I love it.

I took a little rest late in the afternoon, got up and prepared dinner and cleaned the house a bit. The family came home, and we all enjoyed our meal together. I, of course, had my fluffy spinach and banana drink. I think it is SO IMPORTANT to have dinner with your family, even if you're not eating WHAT they are having for dinner. It's crucial to reassure them that 1) you will not force them to change and accept them, no matter what they choose to eat and 2) they can be comfortable around you as you change your diet and lifestyle.

Fluffy Spinach and Banana Smoothie -

Spinach - 140 grams, 32.2 calories, .5 grams fat, 4 grams protein
Bananas - 428 grams, 380.9 calories, 1.4 grams fat, 4.7 grams protein
1 cup water

I watched So You Think You Can Dance tonight. While I love the show, I'm just not feeling the same vibe as last year. I was crazy about the show last year and this year - meh. I'm hoping after Vegas and the Top 20, things will pick up and contestants will become endeared to me. Tomorrow, I have big plans! I am going to finish packing up ALL my winter fat clothes and giving them away. Whee!

<3!

1 comment:

badash said...

Do you like the spinach and banana smoothie??? I make one just like it. It took me a few sips to get use to it, but I don't think its bad now. I just keep in mind how good it is for me, and it tastes better when I think of it like that.

Gah raw foods are so amazing!

keep it up, my friend!