Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Juicing Eve

It was the eve before juicing
And all through the fridge
Not a solid was stirring..

Er. Nevermind, I'm not that talented to cleverly rewrite a classic.

So, I picked the first of the month to start my juice feast. Yay! I'll admit, I'm a little anxious. I probably picked the WORST day to do it. I have three appointments tomorrow, including a walk-through by the Department of Children and Families so José can come live with us..

PLUS, my godson is staying with us for two weeks...

PLUS, I have a one year old and a one month old coming to stay the night tomorrow.

Maybe it's the best day? I'll be so busy, it's PERFECT! I won't need to eat, just grab some juice and go! Yay, perspective. Phew. I needed that.

I had a 'last meal' tonight of vegetable fajitas. It wasn't raw, but it was vegan and super nummy. I enjoyed my time with my family! One of the things I will be focusing on over the next ten days is to find more ways to spend quality time with my family without the presence of food. Supper time is a HUGE deal for us; we enjoy sitting at the table sharing, laughing, and enjoying each other. I don't know that I will want to sit with them while they are eating supper, even though I will enjoy preparing it for them.

We'll see.

Anyways, wish me luck!

<3

No comments: