Wednesday, May 28, 2008

100 for 100: Day 3

Yikes.

Okay, everyone talks about the emotional detox. I thought to myself, "Self, you'll be just fine."

Ha.

Ha ha.

Ha.

So, I lost it today. All these EMOTIONS just started pouring out of my eyeballs, and then I kept going because I realized I couldn't soothe and feed them with the normal gobs of ice cream and Taco Bell. Then I realized - I have to deal with them.

What?! What?! DEAL WITH THEM? Ugh.

So, deal with them I did and I made it through the day emotionally drained, but still 100% raw. I am still a tiny bit worried about my caloric intake. I think I need to throw in a few more random snacks or something. Eesh. I did have a bit of a headache in the evening because I waited for the rest of my family's dinner to be prepared. I should have just had a snack while they were cooking, and my smoothie at dinner.

My energy was awesome in the beginning of the day, but after my boohoo session, I was pretty zonked. HMM. What's good unzonking food? I need to investigate.

I weighed in this morning at 259.5 lbs. That is 1 lb. down from yesterday, for a total of three pounds lost. Go me!

Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast. around 8ish:

Oranges - 300 grams, 147 calories, .9 grams fat, 3.1 grams protein

Snack, around 10ish:

Blueberries - 160 grams, 91.2 calories, .5 grams fat, 1.2 grams protein

Lunch, around 1ish:

Salad avec:

Spinach - 150 grams, 34.5 calories, .6 grams fat, 4.3 grams protein
Avocado - 90 grams, 144 calories, 13.2 grams fat, 1.8 grams protein
Tomatoes - 340 grams, 61.2 calories, .7 grams fat, 3 grams protein
Cucumber - 270 grams, 40.5 calories, .3 grams fat, 1.8 grams protein
Red Pepper - 22o grams, 57.2 calories, .7 grams fat, 2.2 grams protein

Dinner, around 7 ish: (yikes, six hours without a bit of love in my belly?!)

Fluffy Smoothie

Spinach - 100 grams, 23 calories, .4 grams fat, 2.9 grams protein
Bananas - 340 grams, 302.6 calories, 1.1 grams fat, 3.7 grams protein

Totals: 901 calories, 18 grams fat, 24 grams protein


<3!

No comments: