Tuesday, May 27, 2008

100 for 100: Day 2

Wow! What a day!

First, I feel totally great. Last night, I ended up going to bed with a bit of a migraine; a little ice on my neck and a cold towel on my head took care of that, and I slept beautifully. My daughter sneaked into bed with me at 6:30. By that point, I had been awake for about a half an hour and spent some awesome mommy-daughter time with Ester.

I went shopping, did tons of housework, went to physical therapy (for an old neck injury), prepared dinner for my family - all with TONS of energy, love, and happiness. Usually, I have to sleep until 8:30 and take a nap after lunch. I haven't taken a nap since I started my raw transition.

WOW?!

Also, I've been gleaning quite a bit from the community at Give It To Me Raw. One poster gave me the link to a neat website called Nutridiary. I've been logging my food there - it's a great visual analyzing tool. Check it out!

My weight: 260.5 lbs. I'm down 2 pounds from yesterday, the start of my diet.

Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast:

Blueberries - 200 grams, 114 calories, .7 grams fat, 1.5 grams protein

Snack:

Pineapple - 480 grams, 216 calories, .6 grams fat, 2.6 grams protein


Lunch:

Avocado salad thing:

Avocado - 100 grams, 120 calories, 10.1 grams fat, 2.2 grams protein
Cucumber - 220 grams, 33 calories, .2 grams fat, 1.4 grams protein
Red Pepper - 180 grams, 46.8 calories, .5 grams fat, 1.8 grams protein
Cilantro - 40 grams, 9.2 calories, .2 grams fat, .9 grams protein
Tomatoes - 320 grams, 67.2 calories, 1.1 gram fat, 2.7 grams protein

Dinner:

Fluffy Smoothie-

Spinach - 130 grams, 29.9 calories, .5 grams fat, 3.7 grams protein
Bananas - 560 grams, 498.4 calories, 1.8 grams fat, 6.1 grams protein

Total Calories: 1134 calories, 16 grams fat, 23 grams protein

Yikes! I need more calories! I also need to find a good way to get more iron in my diet. I can't wait for tomorrow. :-D

<3!

No comments: