Saturday, July 5, 2008

UM!?

I have no clue what day it is, lol. I am definitely still raw, but I'm trying to find my 'niche' in the raw world. I have eaten cooked a few times, and subsequently felt like crap. During the week of my monthly flow, I ate a little bit of cooked food and charted my reactions:

Dairy - ew, mucus. My skin felt really oily, too. Bad bad bad.
Soy - HOLY CRAP THIS WAS THE WORST. I felt like I was going to die. Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, never again, bad.
Grain - not that bad, but I felt very bloated and like I had glue in my stomach. Pass, please.

I'm almost glad I did these 'trials', because now I know how POSITIVE I feel when I am 100% raw. I've been doing a lot of reading, from liver flushes to essential oils. I am going to keep blogging my daily intake, but focus more on lifestyle than calories. I am also going to keep eating an avocado a day because I really, really, really like them. Bwahahoo.

1 comment:

badash said...

good to hear.


okay so im about to eat an avocado as well. I think i need a little more fat (weird i know) I sometimes feel like blacking out but when i just add a handful of nuts im okay. So i think im slowly finding out what works for me, ya know!? I think i need a SMALL dose of fat a day (besides the small amount of fat in fruits - its a little too minimal)

anyyyyyyyways

liver flushes?????